1. What is being collected and stored?
– Location, IP address and browser type: this is used for analytical purposes.
– Cookies are also used to keep your contact details for contact forms.
When you hire us, you will be asked to provide the following information:
– your full name
– your billing address
– your email address
– your company details (if applicable)
These will be used to issue an invoice for our services.
2. Who has access?
Only the director of EOTPMUSIC Ltd has access to the information you provide him with.
3. What do we share with others?
Your information will NOT be shared with anyone who is not uthorised by yourself.
Payments are accepted via Direct Bank Transfer.